Experience, choice, service
Port Metro Vancouver offers Canadian, North American and global business experience, service and choice. This dynamic gateway is an efficient, effective and integrated supply chain that connects you to one of the largest free trade zones in the world.
This gateway creates opportunities for the strategic movement of goods with:
- Excellent infrastructure and terminals.
- Expansion projects and development plans.
- Seamless, reliable and secure transit of your goods.
- Established trust and cooperation with Canadian and U.S. officials, partner agencies, and commercial stakeholders.
- Diverse services and facilities to serve shippers in the bulk, container, automotive and breakbulk cargo sectors.
As trade through the Port increases, we continue to expand the ways of using existing infrastructure and technology as well as actively promote transportation alternatives such as off-docks and inland terminals. Our goal is to develop the most reliable and consistent supply chain in North America.
If you are interested in trade opportunities available at Port Metro Vancouver, please contact Port Metro Vancouver’s Trade Development team.
Frequently asked questions
Trade & Business